As a Master Planner at Argent Energy you work in an industrial B2B environment and you are part of an international Supply Chain team. The main purpose of the role is:
Anticipate, monitor, and maintain inventory levels across all production units and storage locations on mid/long term. Ensuring the efficient utilisation of resources across the Supply Chain, both internally and externally. Advising on strategic planning and provide excellent customer service to all stakeholders, ensuring that customer requirements are met. Accurately maintain data across all systems. Provide accurate, timely reporting. Support the developing use of Oracle within the business.
About the Job
- Prepare mid/long term planning for all sites within the group in a strategic manner aligned with the commercial team.
- Prepare and publish forecasting, delivery and production schedules across all sites, balancing customer demand with capacity restrictions.
- Liaise with local supply chain planners on plans and support execution on local operations sites.
- Planning and prioritizing operations to optimise performance.
- Collaborate and effectively communicate within the Supply Chain to make key decisions and prioritise supply issues in a timely, cost effective manner.
Argent Energy offers a solution for reducing greenhouse gas emissions and makes new natural raw materials and thus limits the use of fossil fuels. Upcycling natural raw materials such as frying fat and animal fats limits the use of fossil fuels. By producing biofuel, Argent Energy makes a direct contribution to climate change! Argent Energy has been part of the Swire Group since November 2018. John Swire & Sons Ltd. stems from a family business founded in 1816, which in 200 years has grown into a global company with various interests in aviation, maritime, food, trading and industry.
Highly organised with an attention to detail and analytical approach.
- To communicate in a clear, concise and timely manner to all key contacts.
- To take appropriate and timely decisions that complement our customer’s requirements
- Ability to multitask, prioritising tasks where appropriate.
- Ability to work independently under pressure to meet deadlines, in a fast-paced environment.
- Proactive and positive approach in the workplace.
- Resilient attitude and a strong desire to learn.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Innovative thought process/out of the box thinker
Other qualifications :
- HBO level (supply chain management).
- Supply Chain experience gained in a manufacturing or FMCG environment.
- Experience of working with Oracle or ERP systems.
- Experience in Inventory management.
- Experience of creating production plans
- Experience of forecasting or demand management
- Experience of using excel to advanced level.
What do we Offer?
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions and an attractive pension scheme;
- A social and dynamic working environment within a transparent organization with ample training opportunities;
- More than 300 committed colleagues who use their experience and knowledge in the field of recycling organic residual flows, to minimize the burden and waste of the global scarcity of raw materials.
Apply now via “respond to this vacancy”. To respect the GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without permission. That is why we strongly recommend that you apply directly through our careers website. Applications via e-mail will not be considered in this context.
Please contact Richard Witte (HR Manager). Richard can be reached by phone on 020-2192930.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.